2 PM ET
Join us for a look at SIP Trunking, what it is, why it’s use is growing, and how it is affecting the telecom industry.
This is a follow-up webinar to our original SIP Trunking 101 webinar and most recent 201 addition, and will provide a more in-depth look at SIP Trunking.
We’ll answer the following questions:
- How will SIP Trunking affect the current telecom infrastructure of POTS (Plain Old Telephone Systems)/li>
- What is the cost difference between POTS and SIP Trunking?/li>
- How hard is it to set up SIP Trunking for your business?/li>
- Are there any limitations to SIP Trunking?/li>
- How does SIP Trunking handle e911 requirements?
Tony Lewis, CEO of ClearlyIP will join Bre Fernie, CMO for ClearlyIP, in breaking down some of the mystery surrounding
SIP Trunking and giving plain language examples of small business applications. They will also review all the latest technology
advancements and recent requirements with STIR/SHAKEN.
There will be a question-and-answer session at the end of the presentation, allowing you to get answers to your own specific situation.